About this product
Absolute BEST-IN-CLASS of all the glass / window towels we have ever tested. These Korean microfiber glass towels have an unique dual-texture design has a dirt and grime-gripping corduroy surface on one side and a silky smooth finish to wipe away any streaks on the other side. The Rag Company does it again - the highest professional / commercial-grade quality and extreme value for outstanding lint-free, streak-free results everytime!
Recommended Uses: Cleaning Windows, Glass, and Mirrors; Polishing Chrome and other Shiny Metals
Additional Product Details :
- Professional Detailers Advice: "Start with the Towel Slightly Damp (Water or Spray Cleaner) to Maximize Effectiveness and Reduce "Dry Drag". Use the Towel's Corduroy-Lined Surface Side to Wipe Away Dirt and Film Streaks, and the Silky Smooth Side to Complete Your "Streak-Free Finish".
- Lint-Free / Streak-Free
- Non-Abrasive - Safe For All Finishes
- An Excellent Choice for Wiping Glassware, Stemware, Silverware, Glass Tabletops, Windows, Porcelain, Stainless Steel, Mirrors and other Polished Surfaces!
Care Instructions : Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach & softeners), tumble dry on low heat, do NOT iron. Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance. Do NOT use chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use!
- Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels seperatly from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
Be the first to place a review