About this product
Introducing one of the most unique high-quality detailing towels ever produced - These PLATINUM PLUFFLE hybrid weave microfiber towels, exclusively by The Rag Company. It's half-Plush / half-Waffle construction, also known as Hybrid Weave, creates an ultra-wicking action unlike any towel we have ever tested against (including our competitor's highest-quality plush and waffle-weave towels). Silky soft premium plush Korean 70/30 blend fibers separated by waffle divots create a level of absorbency previously only imagined. Add TRC's exclusive world-class ButterSoft™ 70/30 Suede Border and the PLATINUM PLUFFLE is truly in a league of its own. PLATINUM PLUFFLE - the newest addition to The Rag Company's signature lineup of super plush microfiber towels and the #1 selling choice of numerous Automobile Manufacturers, Collector Car Clubs, Professional Restorers, and Detailers everywhere!
PRODUCT DETAILS FOR THE PLATINUM PLUFFLE
- - The Medium Nap Allows You to Use Confidently with all Quality Detailing Sprays, Waxes, and Polishes - Your Final Buff Never Looked So Good!
- - Designed to Dry All Vehicle Surfaces Faster, More Thoroughly and More Gently than Conventional Towels
- - Quickly Wicks Away Moisture, Safely Drawing It Away From the Surface Into the Fibers of the Towel
- - Extra Soft and Absorbent / Quick Drying Between Uses
- - Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- - No Tags = No Scratches
- - Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber Preferred by Auto Enthusiasts. (Don't Be Fooled By Cheap Imitations From Elsewhere With Lower Weights That Most of Our Competitors Offer as "High Quality" - Proven Over and Over That They Just Can't Compare)
- - Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards
- - Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings Getting Softer Each Time
- - Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- - Wax, Compound, Sealant, Glaze, and Polish Removal
- - Waterless Wash
- - Instant Detailer
- - Rinseless / Waterless Washing
- - Instant Detailing
- - Spray Waxes
- - Buffing; Final Buff / Touch-Up; Drying Touch-Up (Small Area)
Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach and Softeners). Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties. Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use. Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
Be the first to place a review